Monday, June 6, 2011

What the Hell... (352 days till I turn 30)

 All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...
Sometimes the days just feel like they're living on these lyrics.  But I also have to wonder by when do i really have to grow up... is there ever such a thing as growing up.  I see so many people who have these magnificent easy life's and they didn't seem to have grown up. Right now I am one year away from thirty. I've never known love only lust. I have been safe enough not produce a child out of wedlock as most of my generation tends to have produced that trend and now the current generation is being glorified for it. I have lived on the safe side though i was walking on the wild side. So how and when do I "grow up" and what does growing up really entail? And should it be something that you do or fall into? These are the questions plaguing me coming up to my birthday I've been feeling this urgency to do something outside the monotony that has become my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment