Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Oh My Alien (351 Days)

I'm still wondering if I am going to actually be keeping this up until I turn 30 but here we go anyway. I figure this is a nice and easy way to purge myself of all the impurities of my life and but it out there in space where someone will find this somewhat semi interesting and turn it into a t.v. movie  or something. If this should ever happen I want hmmm I still have to think about who'd I'd like to play me because the person i choose is the most likely the person I would like to be or the person I see myself as being.

Today or more aptly yesterday, was my baby sister's graduation from my old Alma mater (high school). I'm not a college graduate I never figured out what I could do or would do with college and I'm never been able to waste money so frivolously on education. For one thing I took college algebra and was appalled by the curriculum I mean imaginary numbers and parabollas?!? If its imaginary numbers than the answer is infinite as it doesn't exist and the curvature of projected item is not something I need to know and would have inevitably useless information I would have for no reason. 

So I've been working through my 20s going in and out of school always changing my mind because I didn't have a plan and one thing I hate is not having a plan. So finally last year I got a plan. I finally know what I can go to learn and pay for this education and I know that I will be able use it to my ability furthermore I know that it will make me insanely happy. I am going to the French Culinary Institute to become a chef. 

At first I was going to go to France but those plan fell through lord knows if that lady was for real about being able to get me to France to go to school for free but for now I am going to New York.  That is the plan and I am nothing if not efficient once I have a plan.

So today for some reason on Netflick I started watching the Ancient Alien series from the History Chanel (love it) and I have to admit I believe that all of our growth and 7 wonders of the world has been constructed by aliens because there is no way that the technology that is said to be had today that can not reproduce these marvels and the power of a thousand men or tens of thousand of men can not lift, move or transport 1000 tons (that's over I million pounds) of mountain rock. There is absolutely no way.   Plus is think its highly selfish for use humans to think we are the only living creature with intelligence when our own intelligence is highly limited and with only the function of less than 10% of our brains.  I'm getting to uppity about this but still it has to be said.  So to close out the night I am watching star trek cause you know its phenom!

No comments:

Post a Comment