Thursday, June 9, 2011

And then there was one... (Hunger Games)

I literally could not put the book (eBook) down... like at all. Its been a while, like a really long while, like since I first read HP3 Prisoner of Azkaban in 2003, that I've picked up a book and become completely enthralled by this alternate world. Its everything and nothing and so much more complicated and yes there is a love story in there but its so minute and overshadowed by all the other events that its its own nonentity amidst the greater scale. 

To top it all off I have been excited about book since the Potter series because most of the Young Adult contemporaries I have read so far has been drivel in comparison (yes this is a direct attack on Twilight). This has been so ... just so... I have to finish Catching fire and then I'll write another lol 

BTW 349 days till I turn 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment